Saturday, March 19, 2011

Master/slave & Husband/wife

They are completely different lifestyles in this world for most but for me… they aren’t. They are the exact same. There is nothing my Master could want me to do that I wouldn’t do if he were just my husband.
I believe that sex is a marital duty and thus, regardless of whether I want it or not (though that has never been a problem ;)) I will spread my legs for him because that is what I feel I am supposed to do.
He requires a clean house and as his wife (not just his slave) I make sure to keep it clean and I clean it the way he wants. When I don’t I get questioned and am told to correct it in the future. I don’t find this kinky nor do I find it to apply simply because he is my Master. I would do it regardless.
I take care of our child at home while he works. I don’t go places without informing him first. I don’t plan things at times he can’t be there. I do all my out of the house-work while he is home so that he can accompany me which is how he likes it.
The only thing kinky we do is in the bedroom and that is only because we both enjoy rope, blindfolds and the such and even that, to us, isn’t kinky as it is something we do regularly. After all, it is only kinky the first time. The only reason we still refer to it as kinky is because to most everyone else that is exactly what it is. Actually, the only time we are truly kinky is when we just have vanilla sex. We do it so rarely that to us… that is when we are being kinky!
Everything that is applied in our relationship that we label as Master & slave can easily be defined as Husband & wife. I won’t say I think women aren’t as good as men but I do think that as a woman my place is underneath my husband. If I wanted to get a job, while I would want his support, I wouldn’t if he told me he wanted me at home so that I could take care of the things there.
I still get angry. I still expect certain things from him such as bringing my dishes in from his car when he takes them to work *grumbles, bitches, gripes* (lol) or to take the trash out on his way to the car in the mornings or evenings so that it doesn’t pile up. And often, he does things that I don’t expect at all such as cleaning the kitchen for me after we finish eating dinner just because he can and he doesn’t mind.
He loves doing things for me just as much as I love doing things for him. It doesn’t make me any less his slave or wife and it doesn’t mean he isn’t being a Master or husband to me.
I’ve read many times that the Master in the relationship controls the finances and the food because they feel that puts them in direct control. For me and my Master is it the exact opposite. He finds finances a hindrance. They certainly aren’t his strong point and so I do them for him. This does mean he has to ask me before he can buy things because I’m the only one who knows if the money is in the account but that is nothing more than me serving him and taking more off of his plate. It isn’t putting me in control of anything.
The same goes with the food. I’m a good cook. He isn’t. He loves helping me in the kitchen so long as I do the actual cooking. He prefers to gopher and I love the help.
The more I learn about this world the more I realize that I don’t truly fit in just a Master/slave dynamic because it is more than that to me. It is the correct label but to end at just that label would be off. So, I end this with, we are more than Master and slave… we are also Husband and wife. Where one doesn’t include something the other does and the two just work together to fill in every last little hole.

1 comment:

  1. I just got done reading your article and story, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete